BiblioteQ 6.43 | 11.1 MB
A full and thorough library management suite
The BiblioteQ application was designed to subsist to be a complete and thorough library management suite.
For some categories, BiblioteQ provides a mechanism for querying the Library of Congress, or ~ one other Z39.50-capable system, via the standard Z39.50 protocol; thus simplifying the data-entry pr>ocess.
As for database support, BiblioteQ allows during connectivity to both PostgreSQL and SQLite database engines.
Here are more key features of "BiblioteQ":
· Cataloging of Books, DVDs, Journals, Magazines, Music CDs, and Video Games.
· Patron notice.
· Rich search capabilities, including custom SQL queries.
· Cover images with draw heavily and slowly and drop support.
· PostgreSQL accounts with various privileges.
· Administrator roles.
· Full PostgreSQL and SQLite vindicate.
· Transactional database queries.
· Threaded data retrieval via the Library of Congress beneficial to Books, Journals, and Magazines.
· Print support.
· Support for requesting unavailable items.
· Item reservation.
· Listings of overdue items, requested items, and reserved items.
· Customizable particular data, pricing information, and currencies.
· Item reservation histories for patrons.
· OFFSYSTEM URL forward.
· Customizable displays.
· Embedded hyperlinks for localized searches of similar items.
· Front shield image retrieval via Amazon.
· Uniform functionality across various platforms.
Mirror 1 :
Download BiblioteQ 6.43. (Rapidshare):